Tips For a Stellar 2016
Want 2016 to be AWESOME??? Follow these tips, you’ll be well on your way!
1. Live everyday with an attitude of gratitude.
Every day, be thankful for another beautiful day. Whether it’s raining, snowing, or completely sunny, you know the old saying: Every day above ground, no matter how bad a day, is still a good day.
2. You create your perception of life.
If you see lack, loss, fear, that’s what you’ll get. If you stay positive, look for the good in life, you’ll appreciate so much more in life and enjoy it.
3. Happiness is a conscious choice.
Every day, you need to choose to be happy. Why? You create how you feel. When you feel miserable, or angry, you choose to feel that way, it’s a conscious choice. Choose happiness.
4. Surround yourself with positive people.
Did you ever notice how negative people suck the life out of you? How the more misery they spew at you, the more it drags you down? If you surround yourself with positive people, you’re getting positive vibes all day long.
5. Don’t waste time on idle gossip.
It’s just another form of negativity, and it creates nothing but headaches. Again, surround yourself with positive people all day long.
6. Do you hear yourself?
I mean REALLY listen to yourself? All of that negative talk that you do to yourself? Instead, talk positivity. Talk motivation. You hear every word that you say to yourself, whether directly or indirectly, and it does affect you subconsciously when you think it. Stop.
7. Everything you put out is energy.
Every word that comes out of your mouth needs to be positive. When you talk negative, negative comes back. We attract to us whatever we speak out, so make sure it’s positive!
8. Create new, good habits.
We all know that we can create good habits by repetition. Replace one bad action with a new good one. By the 4th or 5th time, it will usually become habit.
9. Don’t react, respond. When you react, you speak before you think. It’s automatic, and there’s usually a bad result. Speaking in anger, you can say things that you can’t take back by reacting. Responding is a conscious choice. You choose your actions and choose your words. Reacting is based on emotion, responding is based in logic. Think, then respond.
10. My favorite, the law of reciprocity.
Zig Ziglar once said you can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want. It’s not just that when you help people that good comes back to you, you have the fulfillment that comes with giving and doing for others. You also really need to love what you do. Ask yourself, why did you start doing what you do? Again, by helping others you feel joy, YOU feel good, and that is a reward in and of itself. Do your job because you want to, not because you have to.